[Jewish] Fiasco

dmd02 at hampshire.edu dmd02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jul 24 13:24:53 EDT 2003

Hello everyone~

I hope you are all having a fabulous summer.  I was, until I was notified
earlier this week that we (not so surprisingly) have been shafted in regards to
the kosher mod for this year.  After we signed a contract for a 6-person mod
with two sinks and single rooms, Becca was told (when she called to ask a
question, they didn't even have the ***** to call us and tell us) that by some
oversight, they gave us a mod that is meant for the Buddhist faculty and that
all they can do for us is give us some tiny 4-person mod in which two of us
would have to share a room, without a second sink, etc.  Becca and I are going
to fight this one out and I am currently planning to mail letters to anyone who
will listen, because they can't disregard us like this.  I'm attaching the two
letters I will be sending, and if anyone is interested in helping us, please
let me or Becca know.

Be Well and enjoy the second half of summer,
Diana

--
May G-d bless you and keep you.
May the light of G-d's countenance