[Jewish] JSU Announcements and Anunciations

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:15:08 EST 2003

Fellow Shabbat Celebrants,
       Still the tireless and thankless search for volunteers for this
Shabbat continues. We are still looking brave, selfless souls willing to
take charge of this weeks Shabbat meal. If anyone is willing to take up the
spatula this week, please let either myself know at x5190 or our
illustratious leader Alizah The Great x5155. If anyone is lacking a car but
still wants to be the master chef, let me know and I shall beg for a car for
you until a I find one which behooves you.

Your Humble Servant,
     Jesse