[Jewish] Volunteers.... Please?

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:23:42 EST 2003

We, at the Shabbat Comand and Control Center, still have not received word
from anyone interested in volunteering. In fact, this is the worst volunteer
crisis ever recorded. If you would like to volunteer, know of anyone who
would or even just heard rumors about the existence of such said persons,
perhaps by chance in saga or at a bus stop. Please contact Alizah
immidiately at x5155 so that we may hunt them down.