[Jewish] Alternative Shabbat Morning Service

Susan Moser smoser at external.umass.edu
Wed Feb 19 17:53:38 EST 2003

Just wanting to let you know that I will be leading an alternative, contemplative, shabbat morning service with music at the UMass Hillel house this coming Saturday from 11:00-1:00 pm.

A few Hampshire students have expressed interest in this in the past.  You are welcome to bring any readings, poems, songs, or other prayerful things to share- to the service.

All are invited to stay for Shabbat lunch at Hillel afterwards if you'd like.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Shabbat Shalom,
Susan
Susan Moser,  Assistant Director
UMass Hillel at Amherst