[Jewish] Tzedek JSU activity

dmd02 at hampshire.edu dmd02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 17 22:51:32 EST 2003

Hey, Tzedek-JSUers~

On March 2, Tzedek Hillel will be going to Jewish Geriatrics to do a Purim
activity with the elderly residents.  This is a great project and a great way
for us to begin getting involved in volunteer work as a group.  They would love
to have us join them for this event, as well as any others in the future.
Please let me know if you would like to go so that I can give the organizer a
number.

We will meet at the UMASS Hillel House at 12:45 on Sunday, March 2nd.

<3 Diana