[Jewish] announcements

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 16 15:59:23 EST 2003

Hi all,

I hope this E-mail finds you well. There are several upcoming events/meetings
that I wanted to tell you about.

1) There will be a meeting to dicuss the future of the Kosher mod in Linda
Molison's office (Merril house office) Tuesday, February 18 at 3:00 p.m. If you
have any interest in living in a kosher mod anytime in the future or if you
would like to voice your opinion on the matter this would be a good place to
be.

2) On Wed, Feb. 19th, there will be a five-college Hillel meeting in Amerst at
6:30pm in the Campus Center. If anyone is interested in attending this meeting
and/or future five-college meetings please contact me (Alizah) at x5155 or drop
me an E-mail, adavid at hampshire.edu.

3) On Thursday, Feb. 20th there will be an event entitled "Crossing Cultures:
The Afro-Semetic Experience featuring Warren Byrd and David Chevan" This will
be a performance that explores the African and Jewish diaspora through all
different music styles. It should be a really great event so make sure to check
it out! It is free and is happening in the ballroom of the Student Union
Building at UMASS at 7:30pm.

4) As always, we are looking for volunteers to help prepare Shabbat dinner and
someone to lead services. (On a personal note - my family is going to be here
this weekend so lets make it a good one!) If you would like to volunteer
contact myself at x5155, Jesse x5190, or Zvi x5034 as soon as possible. Thank
you to everyone for your continued participation and support (even if it is
just to show up for a half-hour for dinner).

Faithfully yours,
Alizah
x5155
adavid at hampshire.edu