[Jewish] trip to NYC

jdp01 at hampshire.edu jdp01 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 6 20:59:16 EST 2003

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know about the Kesher Convention.  Kesher Convention
is a reform-college convention of students from all over the country.  This
year, it is March 20-23, just at the end of our break!  NYU and HUC-JIR will
house this exciting event.

Who can attend?
Reform campus leaders and others interested in learning about Reform Judaism.

What will we do?
We will gather and learn, socalize, sing, network and pray and much more.

Much more?
Yup! we'll be visiting a museum, spending some free time in NYC, a night in
Manhatten and we'll also be going to a comedy club.  We'll be participating in
a huge social action project on Sunday!

What else?
Speakers such as Aaron Pinken (Hebrew Union College Prof, a really interesting
guy) and Ami Hersch (president of Artza),Workshops taught by top HUC-JIR
faculty and leadership of the UAHC, Networking for campus leaders, Reunions
for UAHC Eisner and Crane Lake Camps staff members and NFTY alumni, A visit to
a Jewish museum

You can register now (DONT MISS THE EARLYBIRD DEADLINE) at
keshernet.com/convention/2003main.html IMPORTANT - in the spot where it says
How did you hear about kesher convention please write in my name, Jill Pollack!

*Scholarship money is available.  Please contact me with any questions:
jpollack at hampshire.edu or x4886