[Jewish] Adam Sandler At Hampshire!!!!!

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:46:07 EST 2003

Dear JSU,
     Now that I have your attention with that blantant misuse of
misinformation, their is going to be a Jewish Student Union meeting this
Sunday, 9pm at the Kiva. It will be very important, very many things will be
discussed in a very short amount of time with very good food. Also if anyone
is interested in volunteering to cook for shabbat this week, anyone at all.
Do not hesitate. We are still in dire need of volunteers. Questions
concerning conundrums should be directed to either Alizah x5155 or RL x4612.

Your Humble Servant,
     Jesse