[Jewish] Fwd: FREE FOOD - Saturday Morning Conservative Services

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 5 11:34:46 EST 2003

----- Forwarded message from mgreston at student.umass.edu -----
    Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:39:40 -0500 (EST)
    From: mgreston at student.umass.edu
 Subject: FREE FOOD - Saturday Morning Conservative Services
      To: mgreston at student.umass.edu

Hi all,

    This is just a friendly reminder that UMass Hillel holds Conservative
Saturday Morning Services on selected Saturday mornings throughout the
semester. They begin at 11:00am and end at around 1:00pm. There will be one
this coming Saturday, 2/8/03 at Hillel. Incidently, this will be Michelle's
first time reading Haftorah, ever. So, if you would like to give moral support,
please attend! :) After services we have a yummy home cooked lunch that is
prepared by one of our fellow UMass students. The meal is free of charge, and
open to all.

    If you would be interested in leading part of the service, giving a D'var
Torah, doing an English reading, and or reading Torah or Haftorah, please
contact Michelle, or Becky. We can be reached respectively at:

 Michelle Greston
 (413)546-0299
 mgreston at student.umass.edu

 Becky Rozen
 (413)549-8578
 rrozen at student.umass.edu

    If any of you have any friends or neighbors in any of the 5 colleges who
might be interested in attending or leading part of a service please feel free
to forward this message to them, and/or to pass along their contact info to one
of us. If you would like to be remove from this list, it is not a problem, just
contact one of us, and we'll be happy to remove you. If anyone is interested,
Rabbi Lisa from Mt Holyoke leads services the last Satuday of every month, at
Mt Holyoke. If anyone on this list has any ideas or suggestions for Saturday
Morning Services, we would be happy to hear them. Hope you all had a great
week, and hope to see you soon! :-)

 Shabbat Shalom,
 Michelle & Becky

----- End forwarded message -----