[Jewish] Summary

dmd02 at hampshire.edu dmd02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 4 17:01:54 EST 2003

Hi Everyone~

If you missed last night's meeting, here is a brief summary of what we
discussed:

~Picking an organization to volunteer at on a regular basis and possibly doing
rotations to accomodate busy schedules (I will compile a list of possible
Valley shelters and similar places and send it out next week)

~Having a food-collection drive around Counting the Omer

~Having a Mitzvah Day where people would go to a number of different
organizations to volunteer

~Coordinating a Skip-a-Meal day in conjunction with Tzedek Hillel at UMASS
(similar to what the Vagina Monologues group is doing at SAGA right now).

~Contributing money to a Hampshire Alum who is going on a fund-raising bike
ride in Israel

~Putting a Tzedakah box in the Kosher Mod.  Please bring your spare change this
Friday!

That's all for now.  Have a good week!

<3 Diana