[Jewish] Flyers

dmd02 at hampshire.edu dmd02 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 3 10:19:35 EST 2003

Hi All~

Flyers will be done by midday tomorrow (Thursday) and if you would like to help
put them up, let me know and I'll put some in your mailbox.  They should all be
up around campus by Monday and on Tuesday I'll send out an all-campus e-mail.

Also, I'll be cooking this Shabbos, but I have to duck out around 2:30 for an
exam at UMASS, so if anyone can come by a bit before candlelighting and heat a
few things up, I'd really appreciate it.

Best,
Diana

--
May G-d bless you and keep you.