[Jewish] HHP!

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 2 15:49:54 EST 2003

HAMPSHIRE HANUKAH PARTY planning is off and running!  Committees are as
follows:

Cooking- Beth
Music- Ari
Advertising- Diana
Arts and Crafts- Lexi
Games- Alizah

If you can be any help in any of the above that would be wonderful!  In
particular helping to flyer once posters are made and cooking if you
don't have classes on wednesday.  Also, if you have any ideas of what
you want to see happen at this rockin' hanukah celebration, let me know!

I expect to see all of you there with many friends!  No excusses of
having too much work...  plan accordingly because it's going to be so
much fun that it'll blow you away.

Wednesday, 12.10.03.  7:30pm in the religious life center!  (upstairs of
donut 5)

Also, Don't forget about our weekly shabbos dinner!  This friday night,
sun sets early, dinner around 6ish.

Plus, we're looking for two signers for next semester.  Interested,
respond to me!

Lexi