[Jewish] exciting community service opportunity

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 1 13:38:34 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about Tzedeck Springfield which is a 5-college
Jewish community service project that will be happening the weekend between Jan
term and Spring semester. We will be leaving on Saturday, Jan. 24th (after
Shabbat) and we will be returning on Tuesday evening. The project involves
painting the absorbtion center for Somali Refugees in Springfield, MA.
Transportation will be provided from each of the colleges. We will be staying in
the Springfield Jewish Community Center and will have use of thier indoor pool
during our stay. Three kosher meals a day will be provided. The cost is just a
mere $18 (scholarships are available). We are asking for people to register by
December 3rd (thats 2 days from now). Please contact myself or Rabbi Lisa
Freitag-Keshet with any questions or to register for the event. Hope to hear
from you soon!

Alizah David                                  Rabbi Lisa Freitag-Keshet
adavid at hampshire.edu                          lfkeshet at mtholyoke.edu
x6816                                         538-3045
Box 164