[Jewish] WEBSHULS - Jewish Website Launch!

webshuls webshuls at mail.webshuls.com
Sun Aug 3 23:26:40 EDT 2003

Dear Friends and Relatives,

  My new Jewish website is up and running - please check it out (and
pass this message on to 10 of your friends).

The website is http://www.webshuls.com

You'll find free resources for your synagogue and it's members (please
tell your synagogue board about the site - automated newsletter
creator, online statements and payments, events calendar, etc...), online
shopping, free classified ads, or even create an online store for a lot
less money than you thought possible.

Also check out our newest online store at:

http://www.webshuls.com/SandiKatzMezuzot

for the most exquisite glass mezuzahs you've ever seen.

Regards,
Bunim/Bruce Bitterman

PS - Surely you've got some items in your garage that you could sell -
place a free classified ad and turn that unused item to cash!

Know people in business? - tell them about this great way to market to
the local and national Jewish consumer market. - THANKS