[Jewish] Shabbat and Pesach

reg02 at hampshire.edu reg02 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 11 10:12:21 EDT 2003

Hi guys,

my job is to flyer for Shabbat, but this week it escaped my memory and then my
available time, if you know what I mean.  But as Jesse wrote, candle lighting
(tonight, Fri.) will be at 7:07 pm and will be followed by a delicious dinner
made by Lexie Light. I encourage all of you to go and enjoy all the chometz
(especially Challa) you can, before Pesach arrives, as well as our jolly
Shabbat zmirot (songs), and most importantly, the wonderful company of our
community.  Anyone who will do Havdala, the time is 8:14 pm (Sat. night).  I
wish all of you a beautiful, holly Shabbos and weekend.  Don't let the end of
the semester get to you.  A final push and SUMMER BREAK!

Next Shabbos I will not be here (for Pesach) but maybe Tzvi can email us with
candle lighting times, or how it works with Yuntov(sp?) since I'm not quite
sure.

If I don't see  you or speak to you before Pesach, I wish all of you to feel
freedom from your personal "Mitzraiim" (Egypt), or anything that makes you feel
down, trapped, and/or not in the positive flow of life.  -Raquelli