[Jewish] pesach

RL Sarafconn rsarafconn at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 8 00:23:20 EDT 2003

Hello all.

As you  may know I live relatively nearby and will be going home for both
seders. I think I have already invited any of  you who need a place for
seder. If not, you are invited.  Now, I know someone said yes but I don't
remember who it was. Please let me know so that I can tell my mother and you
and I can make arrangements.  Our house will be crowded but we always have
room for one more. Oh, and I should probably mention, we do complete seders
but they are usually somewhat untraditional in nature and are geared towards
children. I think they're lots of fun.  We keep Kosher for Passover but do
not keep Kosher all year long. So, our dishes, etc will not be Kosher and if
you are of the meat eating variety the meat will not be Kosher. That said,
get back to me if you need a place for seder.

-RL