[Jewish] Jewish GLBT/Queer group

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 29 02:23:28 EST 2002

We are currently in the process of forming a 5 college Jewish GLBT/Queer
group and are gathering a group of student leaders for this project.  So far
we have representatives from UMass, Mt. Holyoke and potentially Hampshire.
We have not yet reached interested students  from Smith and Amherst and
would like reps from each campus.

Please pass the word along...Anyone interested in being part of the
leadership team is welcome to email or call me.  All emails and calls will
be kept confidential.  We are planning a meeting for next week and would
like folks to know about it.

Thanks for your help.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Susan Moser
Assistant Director, UMass Hillel
549-1710 ext.203