[Jewish] Fwd: Jewish Drama Workshop

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 25 15:15:48 EDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from gtrietsc at student.umass.edu -----
    Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:33:02 -0400 (EDT)
    From: gtrietsc at student.umass.edu
 Subject: Jewish Drama Workshop
      To: jmoldoff at student.umass.edu, rachslate at aol.com,
db134 at mail.csuchico.edu, devon at external.umass.edu, bseltzer at smith.edu,
tzalis at smith.edu, rnazariaa at smith.edu, wkohn at smith.edu, lfmaccabee at amherst.edu,
jsshartar at amherst.edu, lfkesheet at mtholyoke.edu, mbsimon at mtholyoke.edu,
mestern at mtholyoke.edu, umassacre at hotmail.com, adavid at hampshire.edu,
batumtn at yahoo.com, zcitron at hampshire.edu

Dear Five College Jewish Leaders,

My name is Genessa Trietsch, I'm a junior at UMASS and I am writing as one of
the leaders of the Jewish Drama group at UMASS to let you know about a great
workshop opportunity.

This Sunday (October 27th) from 2-5pm there will be a Drama Workshop at UMASS
Hillel.  It is going to be a Creative,Dramatic Exploration of Jewish
Perpectives on Intimacy and Relationships.  There will be lots of fun games,
improvisation, movement and some light text study and discussion.  It is open
to ALL five college students.  We are organizing it in a way to make it the
least intimidating possible for both non-Jews and non-"drama people".  It is
going to be a fun, relaxed and exciting afternoon.

We are hoping for a big turnout so please pass this information along to anyone
you think might be interested.  If there are any questions or if people are
sure that they want to come please get in touch with me (Genessa) at
gtrietsc at student.umass.edu or contact Susan Moser at UMASS Hillel (413.549.1710)

Thanks!
Shabbat Shalom,
Genessa