[Jewish] Birthright Israel

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 15 16:29:37 EDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from rpinsker at external.umass.edu -----
    Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:55:42 -0400 (EDT)
    From: rpinsker at external.umass.edu
 Subject: Birthright Israel
      To: zcitron at hampshire.edu, umassacre at hotmail.com, adavid at hampshire.edu,
batumtu at yahoo.com

Hello Hampshire!!

I have met many of you, but let me introduce myself to those of you I have not
had the pleasure of meeting.  My name is Rachel Pinsker and I am the Jewish
Campus Service Corps Fellow at the University of Massachusetts/Amherst.  Part
of my job this year is to recruit students to go on the Birthright Israel
trip.  This is a 10 day trip to Israel at the end of December for Jewish
students between the ages of 18 and 26 who have never been on an organized trip
to Israel before.  The best part of this offer is that the trip is FREE!!!

I am contacting you because I was told that you are student leaders at
Hampshire College and I want to work with you to get the word out about this
trip to the students at your school.

There are 10 students from UMass who have applied for the trip so far and we
would like our bus to include other students from the 5 colleges.  So, I am
wondering if you are interested in me coming to your campus with publicity, or
getting publicity to you.  And if so, would we like to try to get us all on the
same bus?

Please let me know what you think as soon as possible because the deadline to
apply for the trip is October 30th.

Thank you for your time,
Rachel Pinsker

Jewish Campus Service Corps Fellow