[Jewish] Shabbaton and Meeting

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 13 17:49:10 EST 2002

Dear all:

I don't have a list of who has applied to the Shabbaton, so if this doesn't
pertain to you I am sorry and if if you know people who are going who aren't on
this E-mail list please pass the word along...
VERY IMPORTANT: We must Five College Meal exchange cards for everyone
who wants to eat dinner here Friday.  You can get them at your
university dining services.  Please get extra for people from your
schools.  This is an absolute must, can't have dinner without it.

One more thing... We are having a meeting this Sunday 11/17 at 7pm in the
MERILL living room (please note the location change) to discuss, among other
things, a Hannukah party/end of semester party. Don't forget to bring your
reciepts for reimbursment!!! Hope to see you there!

- Alizah

- Alizah