[Jewish] Fwd: Shabbaton

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 6 19:40:25 EST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Devon Fitzig <devon at external.umass.edu> -----
    Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:32:29 -0500
    From: Devon Fitzig <devon at external.umass.edu>
 Subject: Shabbaton
      To: Leora Maccabee <lfmaccabee at amherst.edu>, Tiffany Zalis
<tzalis at smith.edu>, rnazaria at smith.edu, potterygrrl at aol.com,
ilisker at mtholyoke.edu, ealevy at mtholyoke.edu, adavid at hampshire.edu,
batumtu at yahoo.com

Hi everyone,
I hope you are as excited about the upcoming Five College Shabbaton as I
am.  We really need your help with two major things:  we need to know by
this Friday morning an estimate of how many people from your school want
Harry Potter tickets because we need to buy them this Friday.  Please
rsvp to rachslate at aol.com with that information.

We also really want to make this week a truely Five College experience
and would love to have students from your schools leading service parts,
doing d'var torahs, for Friday night and Saturday morning.  Please let
Denise know by Wednesday morning at the latest which students want to
lead parts for which services (Conservative, Orthodox, Reform for Friday
nigh & Conservative or something for an alternative Spiritual service
Saturday morning).  Her email is: db134 at mail.csuchico.edu
It would be fabulous if you could get us the applications by Wednesday
at the latest too.  If you need applications, please let me know and I
can send some over.

Thanks,
Devon Fitzig
Program Director