[Jewish] Anti-Semitism update

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 2 13:54:39 EST 2002

Hi all,

First off, if your wondering where I got your E-mail from you are probably on
the JSU E-mail list or attended one of the previous meetings on anti-Semitism
or the rally, and if you have been sent this E-mail more than once it is
probably because you are on multiple lists that I had. (I tried to keep
repeating names to a minimum.)

There will be another meeting with Mike Ford and Yanina Vargas in Mike Ford's
office on Thursday 11/7 at 3:30pm to discuss, among other things, the
implimentation of all the wonderful ideas that have been generated.

On Monday 11/4 we are having a meeting at the bridge cafe on the couches from
noon-1pm to discuss a possible agenda as well as goals for the meeting etc.

Feel free to E-mail Alizah (adavid at hampshire.edu) or Jill
(jpollack at hampshire.edu) with any questions or concerns or if you cannot make
it to one or both of the meeings, any thoughts that you want to bring to the
table.

Thank you!
- Alizah (F00)
adavid at hampshire.edu