[Jewish] Tikkun Olam #2

dmd02 at hampshire.edu dmd02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 2 14:41:40 EST 2002

Hi again, everyone~

This is a folow-up to my last email.  I've recieved a positive response for the
tzedakah idea, but haven't heard anything about the volunteer work.  I found a
really great website (below) that has some wonderful ideas about campus Jewish-
related volunteer organizing.  Please take a minute to look at it and let me
know what you think.  Keep in mind I'm totally ready to take charge of
organizing this stuff, as long as I know people will participate.

http://www.ujc.org/content_display.html?ArticleID=14641

Have a good week!

~Diana, who now has some ideas about what to do with all her charitable energy
;)