[Infinity] Looks

John D Bruner jdbLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 17 09:52:22 EST 2017

Hi everyone:  This is short notice so if you don’t get it before 1pm today, no worries, but . . .
I meant to suggest that if each of you thought about a podcast or episodic, live-cast, TV video.
Doesn’t matter the medium, but think about the “Look” of something you like.  So for me an
example is “Hak5”  https://youtu.be/M6bhXx75RMs <https://youtu.be/M6bhXx75RMs>  it is multi camera, two hosts and intro graphics.
Be sure to look at each angle if you view the ‘cast (wide shot (2 hosts + set), Left Cam (her) Right Cam (him) and cut-aways).
The set is entirely ‘Real World’ and the color palette is appealing. It’s entirely “Do-Able"  Think about those things and perhaps suggest an
example we can look at to decide on ours.
https://youtu.be/HSVnuok7Z9M <https://youtu.be/HSVnuok7Z9M>  Here’s Brian Tong and it’s almost entirely the opposite (1 host and all virtual background) plus intro graphics and tune)
We have fabrics we can hang, ‘flats’ we can create walls with, styrofoam shapes we can paint and screens both real and virtual (projection and LCD) all
in addition to the ability to replace the greenscreen.  So before we build we must design. Think of the component parts of a set. See you all at one o’clock.
Let’s start in B9 Classroom again.
Best,
John Bruner
Advanced Media Coordinator