[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Town Meeting Dinner -- Need Signers to Sign Paperwork

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 4 17:01:16 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have gotten the Town Meeting dinner invoice from Bon Appetit. I have
filled out an RFP form in the CLA for it and it is sitting in the
CoordBoard box -- awaiting signatures from two lovely CoordBoard
signers. I think Dina and Chris are signers -- anyway, ASAP please :)

ALSO -- we need to fill out a student group recognition form for
CoordBoard on Monday -- scope groups don't forget!

Thanks,

--Adrianna