[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Meeting this Saturday

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 09:36:30 EST 2014

Hey guys so it looks like Saturday, February 1, 2014 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM will
be our next CoordBoard Meeting.

Since we failed to nominate a facilitator at the end of our last meeting, I
would like to nominate Adriana. Additionally, I would like to add the
following items to our agenda:

   - Xavier's Student Digest Post regarding CoordBoard
   - Review of Last Town Meeting ( Advertising, Attendance, General Review,
   FundCom's proposal, Ballot update, Feedback from students )
   - Town Meeting 2/13 (Student proposals submitted, SPSC request)

see you Saturday.

--
Breonna M. Mabry
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts