[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Meeting Tonight

Brittany Wilson bnicolewilson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:20:37 EST 2014

Hi folks,

I also will not be able to make the meeting. Unfortunately I have some personal and professional matters to sort that cannot wait.

Cheers,
Brittany

Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173
@brittwilson24
www.fallingwhistles.com

“Go into the arts. I’m not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable." Kurt Vonnegut