[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Meeting Tonight

Mitchell Krieger miak11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 23 15:40:41 EST 2014

Hi all,

So in light of some things that recently came up, I will not be able to make it tonight. I'm so sorry this is last minute. Anyways, the bulk of the agenda is prep for town meeting and I just wanted to put out a few things as food for thought.

1. How will we choose from the proposals submitted to the facebook?
2. How is information going to be presented at town meeting?
3. How and who will facilitate discussion?
5. Logistics: who is note taking, who is ballot writing, update on advertising

--Mitch