[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] HSU Retreat

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 23 13:21:43 EST 2014

Hi Everybody,

I hope this email finds you well. Please keep reading for further
details on our retreat for SATURDAY JANUARY 25. Please arrive at 8:45am
for name badges and breakfast -- we will be starting at 9am sharp.

If you have a car and are willing to drive other people please meet in
the FPH/CLA parking lot at 8:30am. If you need a ride from someone who
has a car, please also meet in this parking lot at 8:30am. Mitch will be
directing rides in the parking lot. Our retreat is at Hadley Farms
Meetinghouse, located at 41 Russell Street, Rt 9, Hadley, MA. Here is
the link to the website: http://www.pvhg.com/hadleyfarms/

The agenda includes:

 	* 8:30am - 9:00am: coffee/breakfast
 	* 9:00aam - 12:00pm: Introductions, icebreakers, HSU background
 	* 12:00pm -1:00pm: Lunch
 	* 1:00pm - 4:30pm: HSU purpose, visioning and focus for the semester

See you all on Saturday!

--Adrianna, Mitch, Ethan, Mike, and Josiah