[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Next Week's Meetings

Mitchell Krieger miak11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 13 21:02:07 EST 2014

Hi all!

I hope you all had a good break and are excited for this semester! We discussed last semester that we would have two meetings next week on Monday 1/20/14 and Thursday 1/23/14, both at 6:00PM. I know that schedules change quickly at the beginning of a semester due to class add/drop period and traveling to campus plans. In light of this I've created a doodle poll so that we can assess when is best for us all to meet, because I'm sure schedules have changed. I know mine has.

Here's the link:

http://www.doodle.com/vcfvikk28vufimhi

See you all soon!
Mitch