[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: Grand Charter Proposal from Xavier & Ethan

Ethan Warshow erw11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:26:05 EST 2014

Dear HSU leaders,

Please take a moment to look over this Grand Charter that Xavier and I have
created.

We will be presenting it to the student body on Feb 13 for immediate
ratification, so as to solve our longstanding lack-of-documents problem.

We welcome any feed back you wish to give us, and will use the period
between now and the 13th to make revisions we agree with.

Please note that this is not a Collaborative HSU effort, this is Ethan and
Xavier presenting a proposal to the HSU at townmeeting as regular students.
As such, we may disagree with you on certain pieces, and may not make every
edit you suggest. We still highly value your input as experienced members
of the HSU leadership, and will treat all suggestions objectively, not
based on personal disagreements in the past.

Sincerely,

Ethan Warshow

(And Xavier Torres de Janon)