[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] HSU Retreat with K&A

Brittany Wilson bnicolewilson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:50:05 EST 2014

Hi Adrianna,

Unfortunately, I am not available at all this Friday. Please let me know
how it goes.

Cheers,
Brittany

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 2:08 AM, <da11 at hampshire.edu> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot attend.
>
> Thank you for all the work you do!
> Dina Amouzigh
>
> Quoting Adrianna Perry <atp12 at hampshire.edu>:
>
>  Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Just another email reminder that K&A and HSU have a retreat planned for
>> this Fri. Feb. 21 from 8:30am - 12:30pm in the FPH Lounge. Breakfast,
>> coffee, and other drinks will be served during the retreat.
>>
>> In order to properly prepare for our retreat, K&A needs the number of
>> students who can commit to being there this Friday. All HSU members are
>> especially encouraged to attend the retreat as we will be discussing
>> important items such as consensus on what Hampshire needs from the HSU,
>> identification of alternatives and organizational changes needed of the
>> HSU to better meet students' needs, and to identify what documents need
>> to be written/revised by the end of the Spring 2014 semester.
>>
>> PLEASE EMAIL BACK WITH EITHER A YES OR A NO ASAP. Please note that even
>>
>> if you can only attend for an hour or two of the retreat, that is much
>> better than not attending at all. When you RSVP, please mention how long
>> you can stay for (what times) if you are unable to attend for the entire
>> meeting.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> --Adrianna
>>

> ------
> This is the INTERNAL mailing list for Coordboard. For the sake of
> transparency, all internal communications via email must go through this
> listserv, where they are publicly archived (that means that all emails sent
> through this listserv /are public publications/ and anything you say on
> this listserv could be reproduced legally by anyone). If there are any
> changes to meeting times or locations, then those emails must still be sent
> out to the Coordboard MAIN listserv (HSU-CoordinatingBoard at lists.
> hampshire.edu) so that the meetings can be open to all members of the
> Hampshire community. Listservs are not a secure method of communication and
> any sensitive info such as passwords or classified infomation should not be
> sent via listserv. Do not publish anything on the listserv that you would
> not be okay with being seen by people who aren't on coordboard!

Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173
@brittwilson24
www.fallingwhistles.com

Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living.
They are a very human way of making life more bearable - Kurt Vonnegut