[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Proposal

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:41:26 EST 2014

I would like to put the following on the Town Meeting Agenda.

This is exactly what I will present word for word:

Voting in CoordBoard meetings shall be reserved exclusively to officially
confirmed members.

         To have representation at CoordBoard, a Scope Group must be
functioning.

          To be considered functioning, a Scope Group must: Meet regularly,
Take minutes, have an up-to-date Hampedia page, and have either two
coordinators OR membership of at least one non-coordinator.

             A scope group that does not meet the criteria expressed in

will receive an official warning from CoordBoard. If after one week the
shortcoming has not been rectified, the Scope Group will be declared
defunct.
 A Scope Group can return to functional status at any point as long as it
meets the criteria that is aforementioned.

These stipulations are to be enforced by the accountability board.

Warmly,
Bree

--
Breonna M. Mabry
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts