[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Agenda for Monday 17th.

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:26:59 EST 2014

Dina,
Thank you so much for facilitating! I really enjoyed your facilitation last
meeting.
On another note, there is a by-law proposal to be reviewed at the next town
meeting. Please add this to the top of the agenda. Additionally, I think we
should have a conversation about sticking to deadlines. Posters should
already by up around campus. We haven't even seen the rough drafts.
Additionally, the location should have been set on wednesday (so that we
could begin advertising). Let's have a conversation about this so that we
can learn from these shortcomings.

Best,
Bree

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 3:42 PM, <da11 at hampshire.edu> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Our next meeting is Monday. I would like to have the agenda on the
> Hampedia page by tomorrow. This is what we have so far:
>
> -SG/Committee Updates (10mins).
> -Town Meeting (40mins).
>     -Location (Dinning Room or Faculty Staff Lounge?) (5mins)
>     -Advertisement (daily digest, cookies, facebook) (10mins)
>     -Ballot + Proposals (FundCom presents for 5 minutes) (20mins)
>     -Attendance (5mins)
> -Inbox (5mins)
>
> Please let me know if you have anything to add to it. Otherwise I will
> post it by tomorrow afternoon.
>
> Also, are we still getting Go Berry?
>
> Thank you!
> Dina
>

> ------
> This is the INTERNAL mailing list for Coordboard. For the sake of
> transparency, all internal communications via email must go through this
> listserv, where they are publicly archived (that means that all emails sent
> through this listserv /are public publications/ and anything you say on
> this listserv could be reproduced legally by anyone). If there are any
> changes to meeting times or locations, then those emails must still be sent
> out to the Coordboard MAIN listserv (HSU-CoordinatingBoard at lists.
> hampshire.edu) so that the meetings can be open to all members of the
> Hampshire community. Listservs are not a secure method of communication and
> any sensitive info such as passwords or classified infomation should not be
> sent via listserv. Do not publish anything on the listserv that you would
> not be okay with being seen by people who aren't on coordboard!

Breonna M. Mabry
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts