[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Town Meeting

Samantha Kramer shk12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 11 22:50:02 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I   am so distraught about how town meeting is handled. After reserving all of the erfs y'all try to change the venue to saga where NOONE in the school wants to eat. I also heard today that town meeting has been postponed. Maybe you should tell the people who have proposals at town meeting because hey, we would like to know that. I don't like surprises like that; only fun birthday ones. Y'all literally have ONE JOB: to organize town meeting.  Y'all have double the people and half of the responsibility of FundCom and you guys still can not do it. This is why I quit CoordBoard: because literally nothing gets done.

-Samantha Kramer

Sent from my iPhone