[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] HSU and K&A Partnership

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 10 23:26:02 EST 2014

HI THERE,

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO LOOK THIS OVER -- LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY
CHANGES YOU THINK SHOULD BE MADE. I WILL SEND THIS TO THE DOS TOMORROW
FOR DIGEST ON WEDNESDAY.

THANKS,

--ADRIANNA

Please click through for the formal announcement of the partnership
between the Hampshire Student Union and Keeling and Associates. Included
is the link to the project brief for this semester.

Dear Hampshire Community,

We are excited to formally announce the partnership between Keeling and
Associates (K&A) and the Hampshire Student Union (HSU). This partnership
will help develop organizational improvements and an operating structure
for the HSU. K&A will help create a space for all students to become
involved in this creation process of the HSU, regardless of current
participation or level of institutional knowledge.

At the bottom of this announcement you will find a link to the project
brief that fully explains the interactions between K&A and the HSU over
the next several months. We would like invite students to come to the
first retreat with K&A on Fri. Feb. 21 from 8:30am - 12:30pm in the FPH
Faculty Lounge. Please RSVP to coordboard at hampshire.edu if you plan on
attending. Please also take the time to put on your calendars the second
retreat with K&A on Wed. April 2nd, time and location to be announced.

The Hampshire Student Union and the Dean of Students office have agreed
to split the cost of K&A equally. The money from the HSU came from an
equal combination of scope group budgets. The HSU Funding Committee had
full oversight of the process and approved of the fund transfers.

We hope that you will become involved!

Best,

The HSU Coordinating Board

HSU and K&A Project Brief: