[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Doodle Poll for CoordBoard Meeting Time

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 10:17:55 EST 2014

Please take the doodle poll below so we can decide on an official meeting
time for this semester. Due to everyone having highly conflicting
schedules, please be as generous as possible when filling out this poll. In
other words, if it is at all possible for you to be present, indicate so on
the poll. I recognize that there are times when you would *prefer *not to
be present, so a tentative "yes" will suffice in those instances.

Please take this poll ASAP.

--
Breonna M. Mabry
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts