[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: URGENT: Today (Wed) Tri-Council Meeting 1pm-2pm Community Council Rm

Christopher Porzenheim cjp12 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 9 11:11:29 EDT 2014

I cannot make this meeting at that time as I have class, and I am
completely booked today so I couldn't make this meeting if it were
rescheduled to any other time even if I wanted to.

Can anyone else make this meeting today? Or failing that take upon
themselves the responsibility to write the brief summary of the HSU's
recent actions that she is requesting.

-Chris