[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Stephen Butler Confirmation

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 30 13:41:41 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Lot's of emails-sorry about that!

As stated multiple times, meeting training with Stephen Butler is on
SUNDAY NOV. 10 3-5PM. I am working with DOS to get money for some drinks
and snacks--not sure if FundCom will approve the event request I put in
for food.

So, all that being said, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH CONFIRMATION THAT YOU WILL
BE ATTENDING THE TRAINING. I need to give Stephen a final count ASAP.

Also, whether or not you've emailed Stephen yet with your
concerns/dilemmas with our meetings, expect an email from him in the
next couple of days asking for it--it's very important that we get back
to him so that we can have the training catered to our specific needs as
CoordBoard.

Thanks!

--Adrianna