[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Reminder about tomorrow's meeting

Brittany Wilson bnicolewilson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 13:37:25 EDT 2013

Might I suggest we meet somewhere other than in the HSU office? Say an FPH
classroom. Things often get very tense in that room, and it begins to feel
very cramped after a couple hours.

Brittany

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Ethan Warshow <exuwarshow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all, remember we are meeting tomorrow at 4.00
>
> For new members: to email the listserve of all 11 coordboard reps, email
> hsu-coordboardinfo at lists.hampshire.edu
>

> -Ethan, at large member

Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173
@brittwilson24
www.fallingwhistles.com

Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living.
They are a very human way of making life more bearable – Kurt Vonnegut