[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: HSU Failing - Broken Voting System and What's Next

Brittany Wilson bnicolewilson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:51:05 EDT 2013

Ethan,

I think your first email was highly inappropriate, and some points you made
are incorrect. Also, you cannot speak for all of us in this way, and you
are not a representative voice.

Brittany

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Ethan Warshow <erw11 at hampshire.edu> wrote:

> This involves all of us, so I cc'd all of us.
>
> You should talk to Wesley about voting, and come to a Coordboard meeting
> to discuss in person if you share the concerns that the rest of us have,
> and see how we are addressing the issue. I can say that the SPSC results
> were checked and there was no sign of misconduct that would affect who was
> selected. I can't speak for the barn results, and if you want to protest
> that, I think that is acceptable.
>
> These issue will not be arising in future elections or votes. We will be
> using intranet voting until we are sure that qualtrix is fixed.
>
> I cannot speak for all of the scope groups, but fundcom is doing it's job
> as it is supposed to, with few or no kinks, and as many members as we can
> get. We are having an emergency retreat to address many of our problems.
> The scope groups will be held accountable, and the next town meeting will
> not be a fiasco.
>
> I appreciate that you are trying to make the HSU accountable, and I am
> too, but I feel that sending this email without even trying to discuss or
> get information directly from coordboard is not the best way to solve the
> issues.
>

> Best,
> Ethan Warshow, at large member

Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173
@brittwilson24
www.fallingwhistles.com

Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living.
They are a very human way of making life more bearable – Kurt Vonnegut