[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: Something to think about before our meeting tomorrow

coordboard at hampshire.edu coordboard at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 23 18:18:09 EDT 2013

This is Ethan forwarding this out before you all see the inbox at the meeting.

----- Forwarded message from Breonna Mabry <breonna.mabry at gmail.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:24:58 -0400
    From: Breonna Mabry <breonna.mabry at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Membership
      To: coordboard at hampshire.edu, jlitant at hampshire.edu, ptinto at hampshire.edu

Fantastic.

What might this election process look like? I'm curious as to whether the
student body elects at large members or if selection is based on quarum of
votes from the elected representatives of the HSU scope groups.  Is there
documentation I can refer to regarding this process?

Additionally, will recently appointed at large members be apart of this
selection process? Considering the lack of advertisement during your last
appointment, I'm curious as to whether "first come first serve"
appointments of at large members apply only in special circumstance.

I'd love to learn more about how at large members are democratically
selected. Who should I contact for this information?

Warmly,
Bree Mabry

  Thank you for your application Breonna!

Please come to our open meeting on thursday at 6.30 in the office behind
the APL. You and several other candidates will be attending, and coordboard
will explain in depth what your role and responsibilities would be. If
there are more than 3 candidates we will have some sort of selection
process.

Ethan Warshow, at-large member.

  Hello,

----- End forwarded message -----