[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Nov. 19 Tues. Town Meeting

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 21 23:19:31 EDT 2013

Hi All,

So, Kara just emailed me asking about Jonathan attending a town meeting
on Nov. 19--since we didn't come to a decision about when Nov. town
meeting is, I asked Kara to tentatively reserve that time slot at 6pm in
his schedule.

So, a quick yes or no sent back to me about town meeting on Nov. 19
would be really helpful. Because of Jonathan's tight schedule I don't
think we can hold off any longer with notifying Kara. I also know that
if we plan on having Jonathan attend any of our town meetings this
semester, Nov. 19 is literally the only night he can do it.

Please think about this and let me know within 24 hours if it's a yes or
no to having town meeting with Jonathan as a guest on Tues. Nov. 19.

Best,

--Adrianna