[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: Absences

Brittany Wilson bnicolewilson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 19:52:35 EST 2013

Dear CoordBoard,

Thank you for your honesty. I will return to meetings after break. In the
future I would appreciate and advise you to begin with a conversation, or
at least a warning, with me or anyone else before taking an issue to a vote.

Brittany

--
Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173

"Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a
living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable." – Kurt
Vonnegut