[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] By-Law Proposal

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:54:29 EST 2013

It is my understanding that each scope group appoints a representative
(which is typically either of the co-coordinators). If that is indeed the
case, than my amendment applies to appointed representatives.

If that is not the case, than I will draft an alternate amendment that is
more applicable.

--Bree