[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Meeting Agenda and some thoughts

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 21 13:01:38 EST 2013

Hi All,

Happy Thursday! One week till Thanksgiving where we can stuff our faces
and eat lots of delicious food :) And for those who don't celebrate this
holiday, it's still a much-needed vacation for us all, I'm sure!

Anyway, since there have been no objections to me facilitating, here's
the agenda for tonight:

-BY-LAWS? (5 MIN)

-Scope Group Updates (10 min)

-Town Meeting debrief -- thoughts on moving forward? (10 min)

-----TAVERN ACT -- BALLOT? (5 MIN)

-----MINUTES UP? (5 MIN)

-----THANK YOU EMAILS TO JONATHAN, BYRON AND DIANA (5 MIN)

-NEXT TOWN MEETING? (20 MIN)

-TRI-COUNCIL AND EPC MEMBERS (10 MIN)

-Debrief on how meeting went (5 min)

Please let me know if you want to add anything to this agenda -- also
let me know if you think the times appropriated for each agenda item
should be longer/shorter.

I also want to let you all know that something has come up and I can
only stay for the first hour. My hope is that we can get most of the
meeting done with by then as our agenda is not too extensive this week.
If it turns out that we do need more than an hour, then I'm sure we can
find another person to step in and facilitate for the final portion of
the meeting.

Thanks and see you all tonight at 6:30pm sharp -- we're starting on time
SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE ON TIME :)

--Adrianna