[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Town Meeting

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 00:57:45 EST 2013

Accountability Board,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Unfortunately, many at-large members of CoordBoard are unaware of these
interim guidelines. Our incompetence to communicate HSU's expectations to
fellow members and failure to adhere to reasonable guidelines for town
meeting is unacceptable.

Thankfully, due to new operating procedures within the board, we should be
able to adhere to your suggestions in the future. If not, perhaps we should
revisit

I urge you to continue holding all facets student government accountable
for their failures, as constructive criticism is the key to progress.
Hopefully, in time, members of this board will too learn this valuable life
lesson and grow in their humility.

Warmly,
Bree Mabry
At-large member, CoordBoard