[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Townmeeting page

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 17:43:17 EST 2013

Yes! Share it with your friends and invite everyone!
If someone can make me an admin of the CoordBoard page too I can advertise
on that as well.

Also, Ethan, since I know you have a proposal, why don't you go ahead and
post it to the Facebook so people know the page is active. I think your
proposal will be popular. Try to keep it in the recommended format though.
There's already one suggestion on the page and a proposal guideline on the
wall.

-bree