[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] The Facebook Page is Up

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:24:41 EST 2013

Sorry, we didn't. Neither Sam nor I have access to that Facebook page as we
are not admins of it.
However, I think the topic of this town meeting will be popular enough that
we won't have to do much work to promote it. I have little doubt that if we
all 'share' it, and invite our friends, that it won't go viral. But if you
think this will be a serious problem, we can talk about that.

Additionally, might it be useful at some point to have two separate pages
for CoordBoard and TownMeeting?

One last thing, *can someone please add Ethan and Brittany as an admins? *I
was hoping to make the page public ASAP, but I want to make sure as many
CoordBoard members as possible can view it first. If no one has any major
reservations by this evening, I think its fair that we start circulating
it.

--Bree

breonna.mabry at gmail.com