[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] The Facebook Page is Up

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 21:50:29 EST 2013

Hey all,
The facebook page for HSU Town Meeting is up! Sam Dean and I are currently
in the process of making everyone in CoordBoard managers of the page. To
help us out, please add all CoordBoard members that you're facebook friends
with as managers.

Hopefully, once everyone has viewed it, we can start sharing the page. The
page is not yet public, so feel free to make edits and/or offer suggestion.

Lastly, comments and posts from non-admin are disabled, yay!

Warmly,
Bree

--
Breonna M. Mabry
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts